The end of the year holidays is meant to be a time of joy, of family, of friends gathering, of candy canes, wrapping paper and presents. But for those going through a family crisis of serious illness, homelessness, abuse, and other family crisis, it is not the happiest of times, especially for the kids.
This is where the Winter Wonderland Project can make a real difference this holiday season.
Hospital social workers and program benefit coordinators from our Community and Outreach Partners will be sending some of their most needy families to A Lot of Good to provide new gifts for the children, and the parents, to open on that special morning.
There are five ways to help make this year’s Winter Wonderland successful.
- Donate new unwrapped gifts to support the project.
- Donate gift cards of $25 or more (Walmart, grocery, gas, etc)
- Shop for items on the A Lot of Good wish list at Amazon. Click here. More information below.
- Host a Toy Drive to have others help donate unwrapped gifts that will be turned in to A Lot of Good.
- Make a financial donation to support Winter Wonderland.
It’s super easy and will really make a difference to families and parents this year.
WINTER WONDERLAND DONATION LOCATION
If you are planning on donating unwrapped gifts to support Winter Wonderland, please call 909-233-7825 to be given the location of the “gift center” location.
ALL DONATED GIFTS SHOULD BE RECEIVED BY DECEMBER 5, 2023
(Donations after this date will still be accepted)
Be sure to write out what gifts are being donated and include your name, phone number and email address and attach the information to your donation so that you will be able to get your donation receipt.
Thank you for your support!