This is an easy project to get involved with and support.
Helping as an individual is great. If you get others to help, PRICELESS. It doesn’t take a lot of time or money. Just a little bit of care and effort can really get a kid to start the new school year off right!
The 2020 GOAL
This year, the goal is to provide 150 backpacks to children in preparation for the upcoming school year. Let’s get our kids ready for a new year of learning, online or on location.
NOTE: When planning what to put in the backpacks, items should be appropriate for children entering K-12
ARE YOU BUSY?
Don’t have time to shop and put together a backpack, we get it. Times are crazy. That’s why you can support the Backpack2020 Drive by donating online!
WHAT GOES IN A BACKPACK?
- One dozen #2 pencils
- One package (100 sheets) of 3 hole lined paper (college ruled for older children/wide ruled for younger children)
- 1-2 spiral notebook
- One plastic pencil holder for a 3 ring binder
- One 2″ thick 3-ring binder
- One package of pencil erasers
- One package of pens
- 1-2 highlighters
- One 12” ruler
- One package of glue sticks or glue
- One package of washable (not permanent) color markers
- One package of crayons
- One package of colored pencils
- One pair of scissors (round point)
- One pencil sharpener
NOTE: It is optimal to include all of the items listed above, however it is not mandatory.
A Lot of Good
1980 W. Foothill Blvd.
Upland, CA 91786
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Saturday 9AM to 5PM
DONATION DUE DATE
Please deliver your backpack donations to A Lot of Good on or before July 31.
BE SURE TO BRING YOUR DONATIONS IN THE FRONT AND GIVE TO CASHIER.