DONATIONS TO THE STORE
It is easy!
- GATHER YOUR STUFF: Go through your closets and cupboards and look for those items that are not being used and just taking up space.
- DOUBLE CHECK: Please look over the items and make sure they are in working order, contain all of their pieces, are clean and are in good overall condition. We can not accept items that have been recalled or do not meet current safety standards. In addition, we are limited on space, so may not be able to take larger items. Please call your nearest store (listed below) for details or to see if we can accept a specific item.
- DROP OFF DONATIONS: Take your items to an A Lot of Good Store during donation hours listed below. When weather and volunteer staffing permits, there is a donation tent in the back of the building to make unloading easier. If the tent is not behind the store, bring the donations through the front door or call the store (Rancho 909-256-0100, Upland 909-233-7825( from the parking lot and we will meet you outside to help bring your items in.
- Special Instructions:
- On some occasions, when we receive a lot of donations at one time, we may be “full” for the day and have to turn away donations to stay in compliance with fire code/hazards.
- We are typically unable to take large furniture & miscellaneous donations due to space issues, so please call for clarification before bringing large items in.
- As noted above, we prefer donations during scheduled donation hours as we have more volunteers to help bring them in and process. Our store hours vary per location. Please call ahead if you have a large amount of donations.
- PLEASE do not leave donations outside of the store after hours.
1980 W. Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA Drop-off hours – Monday-Sunday 10-5. Call 909-233-7830 for assistance.
10730 Foothill Blvd., Suite 170, Rancho Cucamonga, 91730 Monday-Saturday 10-5, Sunday 12-5. Call 909-256-0100 for assistance
THANK YOU! YOUR DONATIONS ARE APPRECIATED ❤
TAXES AND YOUR DONATION RECEIPTS:
When you drop off your donations at A Lot of Good, a receipt can be provided for any donations you will be claiming on your taxes. The IRS requires that you value your donation on your tax return. Visit the link provided for specific guidelines on determining values for items donated.